The website is maintained by the London Legacy Development Corporation. We are a statutory body and are responsible for the long-term planning, development, management and maintenance of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The London Legacy Development Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information.
The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you through our website but only if you provide it to us voluntarily. We will not collect this without your knowledge.
- Your name and email address, if you supply us with them, in order to issue you with log in details for the Image Library, and ensure those log in details continue to work. This information will not be used in any other way.
- The IP address of the computer or smartphone you are using to browse the website. The IP address is a unique way for computers to identify each other. This information may be used to highlight the geographic spread of our website users; enabling us to plan website developments.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including to:
- Deal with your requests and enquiries, and contact you as a result of those enquiries.
- Use the IP address of your computer or phone to analyse how the website is used so that we can improve the user experience. This IP address will not be used to identify you.
We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes unless you actively consent that we can do this – which we will make very clear. You can change the consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Information you supply relating to your request may be kept on record, but it will not be used in any other way. To find out more, contact our Data Protection Officer (see details below).
The internet can be an insecure place at times, so be careful.
- Track if a user is logged into the website or not
These cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit:
How to find out what information the London Legacy Development Corporation holds about you
Data protection law gives you the right to ask us about what information we may hold about you. It also gives you the right to ask that we remove that data and if it is inaccurate to correct it.
Data Protection Officer
London Legacy Development Corporation
1 Stratford Place
020 3288 1800
Or email: email@example.com
You will need to provide some identification, where reasonably required.